If you’re looking for a flavourful meal that’s light yet filling, but easy to throw together, these flatbreads are for you! Packed full of flavour and crunch, these tasty flatbreads are simple, and can be prepped 2 days in advance. Whether you pack these for a lunch on the go, or eat them for a quick dinner, you won’t be disappointed.
Feta and Green Kachumbar Flatbreads
A fresh, light recipe that's perfect for lunch.
- 100g coriander inc stalks, chopped
- 1 jalapeno
- 150g natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and lemon to taste
- 100g cucumber
- 110g mixed peppers
- 100g mixed tomatoes
- 40g red onion
- 1 pack of flatbreads (I used the Morrison’s pre packed ones)
- Feta for sprinkling
- Place all of the ingredients for the green chutney in the food processor and mix until smooth. Taste and add salt and lemon as required. Put aside
- Chop all of the vegetables in to small cubes for the kachumbar
- Mix half of the green chutney in to the kachumbar
- Lightly heat the flatbreads on a griddle plan, or in the toaster, ensuring that they don’t go crispy
- Load the flatbreads with the kachumbar and sprinkle with feta.